Tuesday 22 April 2008

Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom 20"

As it's impossible not to enjoy the fabulous display of Cherry Blossom trees currently adorning the English countryside and it really doesn't take much to inspire me when Spring is in the air, I'd like to introduce you to my latest teddy bear design, hot off the press today! This is 'Cherry Blossom', a 20" teddy bear with a pretty twinkle in her eye!

If you would like to know more about 'Cherry Blossom', please pop over to http://www.allbear.co.uk/ where she is now waiting to meet her special someone!

Update: 17.15 ... Cherry Blossom has just found her very special someone and will shortly be taking a plane to live in America! Yay!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh, wow.....a special springtime girlie..... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, she is sooo pretty. I love the white fabric. You don't really see many white bears... and I love her eyes! I'm sure her new mommy or Daddy will love her!
    Hugs!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you like her. I love making white bears! I haven't worked with white fabric for a while though and it's dawned on me, you're right Melanie, you don't see many white bears these days do you?! I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet!! This pretty little gal would have looked so sweet in my pink and white guestroom!! (sigh) I wish I had peeked in sooner.

    Warmest bear hugs, Aleta

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.